Monday, August 14, 2006

Headache and Chivas Regal - Perfect Duo!


Feels good to just cuddle up on a rainy Sunday morning. I did just that while the hubby was busy tinkering the computer and the son was busy with his toys. The TV has hovering in the background and I somehow fell into deep slumber when suddenly I felt some pain on my back. Something just bit me! By impulse I snapped away from the culprit of the pain only to realize that it was my son who actually inflicted the pain on me. My reaction to the pain caused the chain of events that followed:

  1. Boz's head hit the bulky dump truck toy lying in bed next to him.
  2. The shock caused him to wail at the top of his lungs, primarily from the shock of what just happened and secondly, from the pain of the impact.
  3. I had to endure the excruciating pain in my back caused by tiny teeth marks that seethed through my skin.
  4. Damage control. I asked Miki to go get something cold from the freezer.
  5. Tadaaaaah! Miki entered the room carrying with him the bottle of Chivas Regal.
  6. Boz went quiet.
  7. Miki placed the bottle on the area where Boz said it hurt.
  8. Boz went to wailing baby to quiet baby.
  9. Miki and I laughed our hearts out!
Hail, Hail to Chivas Regal!

Overheard Conversation:
Miki: Boz, ano gani gusto mo imnon? (What would you like to drink?)
Boz: Inom Chivas Regal!


Some bonding they got there eh?

No comments: